Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When the devil warms up

Who am I ? ...well who cares actually as long as you have as much idle time as I have to read this shitty (but awesome) blog. For a start, consider my name as Xaero, a fictional character. Now since this is my first post, I would lay down certain ground rules for myself as well as all you guys and gals out there who wish to enter my world of chaos. The rules are as follows:

1) I will be totally unapologetic.
2) I will brash.
3) Sometimes rude too
4) Will use offensive language freely as I consider it my birthright and I redefine cheapness (so all you class people and pussies out there, get a blanket and go to bed as daddy is a badass tonight).
5) Will be ruthless too (Xaero is ;)).
6) All you guys/gals out there are free to comment on my posts but always remember rule 1.

And finally the standard disclaimer:

"All characters/places/organizations/countries appearing in this blog are real (except me). Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely intentional. If anybody/any organization/any country feels offended, he/she/they can all kiss my sweet a** "

The narration on any topic/post wouldn't necessarily be linear/coherent (for I am a big fan of Quentin Tarantino) and I shall be venting my views/frustration on the events/topics that I feel deserve attention..

So now that you have got a taste of things to come, stay tuned .....

No comments:

Post a Comment